Most of us don’t have a Picasso in the grand foyer and a Van Gogh in the drawing room. Most of us, however, can have a framed matte canvas that says something about our personality. It doesn’t have to be 19th century born to be 21st century awesome. Featuring 100% kiln dried moulding and real pine wood, we wouldn’t be surprised if these fade and water resistant canvases survive into the 22nd century.
- Printed with UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink – reduces indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure.
- Museum quality archival canvas.
- Stretcher bar is made of 100% renewable, kiln dried, knot free, finger jointed wood.
- The solid wood black Roma™ floater frame is 1 ¾” deep.
- Ready to hang with sawtooth & rubber bumpers.
- Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
There are no reviews yet.